Sunday, November 29, 2009

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge 108 part 2

Had so much fun with Beate's latest challenge, that I made a second card using the same sketch. For this one, I pulled out my sewing machine which hasn't been used for quite a while. Sewing the layers of card and paper was a lot easier than I thought it would be and I'm sure it's a technique I'll use again!

Used some thin grosgrain ribbon to make the leaves for the flower and I think that works quite well.  Here is the card:



 The ribbon leaves add some interesting texture.



Supplies:
Paper - SU kraft, pacific point, tangerine tango, summer sun, good morning sunshine designer paper
Stamps - SU good morning friend, sentiment from  PTI mega mixed messages
Ink - SU kiwi kiss, chocolate chip
Accessories - Buttons, linen thread, sewing machine, SU chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, glue dots, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment