Sunday, February 14, 2010

PTI flower embellishment challenge

Nichole's latest challenge is to create a flower embellishment to use on a card and also to create a sheet of embellies to share. I'm a bit short of time this weekend so have 'recycled' a flower I made a while ago. It's super simple - a Cricut die cut and a Basic Grey stitched brad. Here is my card:

 

And here are my easy-peasy flower embellies to share. Pity not many of my friends are really into card making or scrapbooking.  Oh well, guess it means I get to keep them myself (*wink*). The card and embellies were made using scraps from my stash - added bonus!



Supplies
Paper - SU chocolate chip, kiwi kiss, riding hood red, baja breeze, whisper white, bella rose designer paper, Core'dinations chocolate box collection, Cosmo Cricket early bird
Stamps - PTI birthday basics
Ink - SU chocolate chip
Accessories - cricut die cuts, basic grey stitched brads, cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Super fun flowers!! Love the brads! Great job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love them and love the colors!
    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spy with my eye... Cosmo Cricket! ;) Love this company! (as well as the other three things you've mentioned!) Thank you so much for your comment! It's great to see that you have a blog, too! Best wishes!! (too many exclamation marks ^^)

    ReplyDelete