Saturday, July 17, 2010

Moxie Fab World Challenge - shabby blooms

Time for another Moxie Fab World Challenge - this time it's the Card Style Shabby Chic and Vintage Challenge.  My card features PTI's 'In bloom' stamp set and some vintage lace (so I guess it qualifies for the vintage as well as the shabby part of the challenge?).

I actually enjoyed this more than I thought I would, so maybe I'm more 'shabby' at heart than I realised :)


And here's a close up of the vintage lace.  One of my great uncles was a lace salesman at one stage and my mother was given quite a few of his samples. Finally putting them to good use!:



Supplies
Paper - cream card from stash, PTI plum pudding, lavender moon, 2008 bitty box basics
Stamps - PTI in bloom, asian fusion
Ink - Memento tuxedo black, PTI plum pudding pigment, PTI vintage tea dye duo
Accessories - WR memory keepers corner chomper, vintage lace, PTI lavender moon grosgrain ribbon, plum pudding button, rustic cream button twine, glue dots

4 comments:

  1. Love these colors and that lacy touch along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the use of the vintage lace...just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty, and that lace is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anne! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete