Sunday, August 08, 2010

Howzat!

I've just made a birthday card for my Godson who is mad about all kinds of sports.  He's a talented goalie but also plays cricket, hockey, touch rugby, swims ... well you get the picture.  This is a super simple card (no stamping!) using some 3D stickers I found at my local scrapbooking shop. I embossed the large layer with PTI's woodgrain impression plate to give a bit of texture:

Supplies
Paper - PTI stamper's select white, SU chocoloate chip, riding hood red, bella rose DSP
Accessories - PTI woodgrain impression plate, stickers

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the attention this card draws. This young man's going to love it. :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a card, Anne! I like its graphic look, and the woodgrain texture grounds it and is reminiscent of the wooden bat (cricket bats *are* made of wood, aren't they?) I don't know much about cricket, but this card looks perfect for your Godson!

    ReplyDelete