Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Take 2 - vintage labels

When I find a sketch or colour combo that I like, I've started making 2 cards - 2 takes on the same layout or element. Here are a couple of cards I made recently which use Very Vintage Labels 5 from Waltzingmouse stamps.

The rosette flower was made by gathering ribbon (using a running stich close to one edge) and layering it on a circle die cut.  I adhered mine using scor tape but you could use fabric glue:

Photobucket



Supplies
Paper - PTI raspberry fizz, hibiscus burst, SU bella rose DSP, pink pirouette
Stamps - PTI background basics: retro, Waltzingmouse very vintage labels 5
Ink - Versafine onyx black, memento rose red dye ink
Accessories -PTI raspberry fizz, hibiscus burst satin ribbon, hibiscus burst button, scor tape, sewing machine, clear embossing powder, kaisercraft clear rhinestones

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Anne. Love the colors, the vintage frames and that rosette flower (lovely w/ ribbon!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne I LOVE the cards.. Both are BEAUTIFUL! (and a GREAT idea to make 2 at once.. I need to start this!)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete