Monday, October 15, 2012

Take 2 - dogwood

A while ago I bought the dogwood stamp from Hero Arts. Love it and pulled it out recently to make a couple of cards.  The one on the left is a birthday card for my Aunt who is a keen gardener. Thought she'd like the look of this soft colour palate.  For the background, I used Heather's Make it Monday technique of stamping on an impressed background. But in this case, I stamped on the embossed dots:

P1020125_new


The second card is for a friend who is going through a bit of a difficult time at the moment. I cased this card from Maile Belles and love how it turned out.


Supplies
Other - Stampin Up ribbon, black buttons

1 comment:

  1. OH! Anne, these are gorgeous. the dogwood is beautiful. Just gorgeous cut outs, made the image pop. and wonderful card....well done. love them both.

    ReplyDelete