Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Christmas packaging

I'm giving a few gift vouchers and cash gifts to teens this year, so wanted to find a way of packaging those. I've gone for a pouch shape which will hold the gift and also double as a tag. Here are a couple of examples using some Stampin Up products for a change. I just bought some new Christmas paper and a set with a collection of images which will be perfect for tags and small cards.  The stamps have matching framelits dies which are very easy to use - just line them up around the stamped image:

P1020135_new

P1020138_new
Supplies

Other - sewing machine, SU Good Cheer and  Festival of Prints patterned paper, Scentsational Season stamps and Holiday Collection framelits

1 comment:

  1. I love your little gift pouches - I am always trying to think of ways to crafty-wrap things too. These are adorable!

    ReplyDelete