Friday, December 14, 2012

Shabby chic

I had several pieces of patterned paper left over from a Prima Songbird kit I bought recently so managed to make several more cards at a 'crafternoon' I recently attended with a friend in Christchurch. The 'crafternoons' are the brainchild of her friend Myriam. They're held once a month at a local church and everyone just brings along some craft things they're working on. I precut pieces of paper, sheets of tags and took along coordinating stickers, ribbon and buttons. Amazing how quickly cards come together when you do that!  Here are a couple of them:

P1020181_new


P1020180_new
Supplies

1 comment:

  1. OH! Anne, these are outstanding. So beautiful, and love the combo of colors, dies, paper, and that outstanding bow. Boy! wish I had been there with you all making such lovely creations.... have a good day.

    PS: good idea precut and coordinating before.

    ReplyDelete