Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Take note revisited

Each month the Papertrey Design team revisits an older stamp set. This month it was the turn of Take Note and it was a reminder to me to take out my set and make some more notebooks to have on hand for gifts.

I've been reading about 'polished silk' glitter - apparently a super fine glitter that adds a silk-like texture to card stock. I have so much glitter on hand that I don't need to buy yet another sort, so I improvised and used some Doodlebug fine glitter over these copic coloured cupcakes. I used a score-tape sheet to adhere the glitter:

P1030040_new

And here's a close up of the glitter effect:

P1030041_new

I'm so pleased with the result that I might just keep this notebook for myself :)

Supplies
Paper - PTI hawaiian shores, rustic cream, melon berry & hawaiian shores paper packs
Stamps - PTI Tremendous Treats: Birthday, Take Note
Ink - Memento; Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories - scor-tape, PTI ribbon, copics

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,
    Cute tags, love the notebook idea, and the glitter is super. A very useful gift. well done. Hugs Pattie

    ReplyDelete