Monday, January 31, 2011

Cameo rose

There is a new challenge over at the Moxie Fab blog which involves using a cameo in a project. I was wondering how on earth I was going to take part but then remembered that I had some Martha Stewart cameo stickers which my friend Pattie sent me a while back. Thanks Pattie!

Here's what I came up with.  No stamping and no sentiment on this card as I haven't decided who to send it to yet:

Photobucket


Supplies
Paper - PTI stamper's select white, enchanted evening, DCWV citrus stack patterned paper
Accessories -PTI enchanted evening saddle stitch ribbon, Martha Stewart cameo sticker, foam tape, cricut

6 comments:

  1. Anne......This is so pretty! Love how you used the sticker! Your colors are so, so pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is pretty! Love the cameo and the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty'
    I love all the pretty little details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a pretty cameo, for sure! What a great color scheme you picked to go with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great colors! Very fun! Came over from Moxie Fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Anne! Thanks for entering the Appearance of Cameos challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete