Friday, September 16, 2011

Calendar basics

I've been making some calendars with PTI's Calendar Basics stamp set. Thought it was a nice idea for a Christmas gift, and makes a change from all the notebooks I've been churning out recently!  I've made most of them using patterned paper which makes it really quick and easy.

I use PTI's cd calendar cases and created wrap-around covers like Nichole Heady showed here (just scroll down a bit through her post):

Photobucket


I've used Anna Forrest's great script for PhotoShop Elements which lets you generate mini calendar pages in a variety of languages.   Here is one in German for one of my cousins in Vienna:


Photobucket


Supplies
Paper -  White cardstock from stash,  SU Haiku DSP
Stamps - PTI Calendar Basics
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Accessories -  Perpetual Mini Calendar Maker for PSE, calendar page svg, calendar CD case

1 comment:

  1. Very cool idea for gifts, Anne! And eek, do I need to rethink about getting another stamp set? LOL.

    ReplyDelete