Monday, October 24, 2011

My new favourite ink

Up until now, I've been a strictly dye ink kind of gal. I've just had so many bad experiences with pigment ink - too goopy, takes too long to dry, patchy coverage, smudging. You name it.

But all that changed this week when I took delivery of some A*Muse Studio pigment inks, thanks to Kristie from the PTI forum. Thanks Kristie!  And all my bad experiences just melted away. Can I just say I LOVE this ink, absolutely love it. It's pigment, but not as I've ever experienced before. Not goopy, gives great coverage, dries as fast as a dye ink. A-ma-zing!

So if, like me, you're a die-hard dye ink fan, a pigment-a-phobic, you should definitely try this ink. Check out A*Muse Studio here.

So here's a birthday card I made to test out the ink.  Rather limited colour choices for now, but all that's going to change pretty soon :)

Photobucket


Supplies

1 comment:

  1. Anne, I love your card! The design, stamping and colors! I gave up on the PTI inks a while ago. Haven't tried the new ones yet. Maybe I need to try these - you make them sound so awesome! Anyway, your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete