Thursday, July 04, 2013

Knitting

I've been doing some more knitting for my little niece who is due in September. This cardigan nearly drove me crazy. The pattern is not that difficult, but it's almost impossible to unpick and find your way again if you make a mistake.  But it's finally finished and I'm pleased with how it turned out.

This is one of those patterns where you knit the back and fronts in one piece and then divide when you get to the armholes which is what I'm doing here:

P1030028_new

And here is the finished cardigan - so cute:

P1030042_new


Supplies
Paper - PTI stamper's select white,
Stamps - PTI
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Accessories -

2 comments:

  1. WOW! what a beauty. this is so gorgeous, and will be so special for your little niece. One that will be kept close to the heart. Just gorgeous. have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just beautiful! A keepsake for sure!

    ReplyDelete