Thursday, July 11, 2013

Ruby Rose

I couldn't resist Dawn McVey's new set Ruby Rose, even though I do have a few floral stamp sets. Cute images that can be layered and combined. Here's a birthday card:

P1030047_new

And I also made a matching notepad to give as a gift. I used my Doodlebug glitter to decorate the centre panel. Not very easy to spot..


P1030049_new

But up close it's pretty sparkly!


P1030050_new

Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted)
Paper - stamper's select white, pure poppy, ripe avocado, melon berry pattern pack
Stamps - Ruby Rose, Garden Variety II, Take Note
Ink - Amuse
Accessories - Rhinestones, Doodlebug glitter, scor-tape sheets

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne,'these are fantastic, love the new stamp and love the colors. what a lovely gift idea....have a good day.

    ReplyDelete