Monday, August 26, 2013

PTI August blog hop

It's a busy weekend what with Papertrey's Stamp-a-faire and the blog hop, so I thought I'd get organised early.

Welcome to this month's challenge which is to whip up a project using a sketch and colour combination that appeals. I went with this combo, mostly because I liked the sketch:


And here's my thank you card which incorporates a twine wreath and stamped flowers as well as a stamped background (realised after I'd chosen how I was going to use my colours that I don't have Hawaiian Shores patterned paper!):

P1030118_new


Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted)
Paper - simply chartreuse, hawaiian shores, rustic cream
Stamps - Ruby Rose, Natural Beauties, Fillable Frames 1, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink - fresh snow; Amuse various colours; Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories - button twine; rhinestone; mini brad; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, a lovely thank you card. clever idea with the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anne, your card is beautiful, love the idea with the twine :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your twine wreath - great card!

    ReplyDelete