Wednesday, March 26, 2014

PTI March blog hop

The theme for this month's bog hop is high gloss.


Looking for something that would give a bit of shine, I decided to give some nail polish a go. And here's what I came up with - it's a filler card for my Project Life album. Pretty pleased with how it turned out. I  even managed to stamp on top of the nail polish.

P1030541_new

It's not that easy to see in the photo, but it's pretty shiny in real life.

  P1030542_new

Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted)
Paper - stamper's select white, sweet blush
Stamps - Avery Elle Oh Yeah
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Accessories - nail polish; Avery Elle Oh Yeah dies, white gel pen

8 comments:

  1. what a cool and clever idea to use nail polish!! super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh...how lovely is this Anne!!! Looks like chocolate!!! Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use what I have around the house too-great idea!! Came out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well holy cow- what a genius idea! This looks so cool, even cooler when I read you used nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nail polish = brilliance! Love your card. Excellent take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anne, Nail Polish! WoW! that's clever, an really cool card. ..have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!!! I love it!! I would have never guessed!

    ReplyDelete