Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Felt coin purse

I've had a go at some more coin purses using PTI's coin purse and coin purse pocket dies. Think this one one turned out better than the last, but I'm still making improvements!

For this one I used a 5 inch zip and made my own 'stopper' by sewing across the zip a few times. That way, the metal stopper isn't visible. I also used a snap fastener for the front pocket as the velcro dot I used last time wasn't very sturdy. Plan on making some more as little gifts and stocking fillers for this year!

P1030601_new

And here's the back with contrasting fabric:

P1030602_new

1 comment:

  1. WOW! lucky ladies who get one of these beautiful coin purses. So well made, and love the bright colors, easier to find in our big purses. Kidding? Love it. you are such a good sewer......have a good day.

    ReplyDelete