Thursday, May 08, 2014

Thank you

It always seems to be the case that however many cards I have in my stash, they're never the ones I need to actually send!  Rather short on thank you cards so have been making a few of those recently. Here's one which features some gorgeous Heidi Swapp acrylic stars I just couldn't resist buying :)

P1030562_new

Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted)
Paper - stamper's select white; Crate Paper DIY Shop and Flea Market 6 x 6 pads
Stamps - Embroidered Blooms (sentiment)
Ink - Versafine onyx black
Accessories - Heidi Swapp Acrylic Stars; My Mind's Eye enamel dots; black pen; sewing machine

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne. OH! MY! OH! MY! What a fantastic creation. I love it, love it.so well planned and so well done. Your acrylic stars were a good purchase.... have a good day.

    ReplyDelete