Thursday, May 28, 2015

UK travel album

I had a great trip to the UK in January and have finally been working on my travel album. Normally I end up using a lot of 'travel' themed products for these sorts of albums, but for this album I've tried a different approach and have mostly used regular product, especially some paper and embellishments from recent Studio Calico kits. Love how these pages turned out!

Here's the title page

IMG_1061


And I just had to use this fabulous 'Everywhere' paper from SC.  It's actually 'scratch off' paper (country names can be revealed underneath the coating), although I couldn't bring myself to scratch it off in case I messed it up!

IMG_1062

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, My I have missed checking in. These album memories are wonderful, puts you right there with you. I love them. well done. I should take lessons. ....have a good week-end

    ReplyDelete