Monday, June 13, 2011

Embellish background stamping color trends challenge

It's time for another challenge over at the Embellish Blog. You can check out the details here.  I thought these were gorgeous colours - guaranteed to brighten anyone's day!

And here's what I came up with.  I'm a Jane Austen fan, as is a good friend.  So I thought I might pop this card in the post for her:

Photobucket



Supplies
Paper - PTI kraft, terracotta tile, hawaiian shores
Stamps - PTI Garden variety, YOF Collection (sentiment), background script stamp
Ink - Versafine onyx black, Versamark, PTI vintage tea dye duo
Accessories -  frame svg, Jane Austen silhoutte, PTI hawaiian shores and new leaf satin ribbon, scor-tape, foam tape, rhinestones, WR Memory Keepers Corner Chomper

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love your ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love how you used the seed packet frame and die in a way other than for seeds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anne, this is pretty and creative use of the seed packet frame! Oh and I keep meaning to pass this along. Good sites that I checked out when learning how to use my copics:
    http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com/ (Suzanne Dean has some awesome copic tutorials and actually started an on-line class).
    http://copiccreations.wordpress.com/ (many tutorials on how to color with copics).
    http://ilikemarkers.blogspot.com/ (good info).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting colors, and I mean that in a good way. Love the green in there to break up the matchy-matchy...and what you did with that pretty ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your take on the Embellish challenge!!! The colors are truly beautiful and the added satin ribbon is beautiful on the bottom of the seed packet frame! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made the color combo look good! I love your whole design - that cameo is beautiful!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You did make those colours look fantastic!! LOVE it.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete