Friday, November 18, 2011

Die organisation

I've been storing my dies in a 'display book', but the clear pages have started tearing as I've been pulling dies in and out. That's why I was so excited to see Heather Nichols' post here about a new way of organising her dies. I store some of my clear and cling stamps in a folder and thought it would make sense to add another folder with dies.  We have Office Max here too and I was hoping that maybe I would find the same [IN]PLACE line had reached our shores.

No such luck, but I did find some sturdy A4 zip pockets at a local stationery store. I kept one at full size for storing border dies:

Photobucket


And used my sewing machine to stitch the others to create either 2 or 3 pockets to hold smaller dies:



Photobucket

Very happy with the result!




No comments:

Post a Comment