Friday, November 25, 2011

Just a note

Here's a simple card I made recently for my aunt. It features my new favourite background stamp - envelope pattern from Hero Arts. What I haven't shown is how many 'out takes' it took to get a card base that looked halfway decent. Using A2 size stamps is a bit trickier than I imagined.  Or maybe I'm just 'background challenged'?  Anyone got any hints or tips?

Photobucket


Supplies
Paper - SU  sahara sand,  PTI pure poppy
Stamps - PTI Tiny Tags, Hero Arts Envelope Pattern
Ink - Versafine onyx black, versamark
Accessories - Tags svg, clear embossing powder, PTI cream button twine

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Here's a tip: Lay your stamp on the table image side up and ink it, then gently lay your paper on it and rub smoothly all over the top of the card. Works great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne, your card is just lovely! I also LOVE that background stamp! I would have giving you the exact same advice as Linda. So easy that way!

    ReplyDelete