Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Congratulations!

Friends of mine are expecting a baby at the end of the year.  They know it's a little boy, so I thought I might as well get a head start on the card.

I love PTI's 'Hanging Out' stamp set but couldn't justify buying it as I have a couple of similar sets. Here's my take on the washing line using the string from Banner Builder, posts and grass cut with my cricut and images from a Quickutz die set.  The 'pegs' (clothes pins) are the ends of little brown brads:

Photobucket


Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt! Love this to bits! All the cuteness hanging on the line is the best. Lovely card indeed. So thoughtful and wonderfully creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Anne, I thought you DID use the PTI baby set - awesome that you incorporated what you already have. Come to think of it, I have Quickutz baby clothes dies, too. Such a precious card!

    ReplyDelete