Thursday, January 09, 2014

New blog design

Those of you with sharp eyes may have noticed my new blog design.

I'd missed the announcement from Leelou Blogs that all the free templates were to be discontinued and that they would be charging for basic templates. Can't really justify the cost so I went on the hunt for a new free template and came across The Cutest Blog on the Block. They have some great free backgrounds, templates and banners and some really helpful tutorials as well (like how to centre a banner). You can check out the tutorials here.

I used Fotoflexer.com to add text to my banner before uploading it. That was another great discovery. I do have Photoshop Elements but I run the windows version on Boot Camp on my Mac and it's a pain to keep shutting down and restarting if I only have a few edits to make.



No comments:

Post a Comment