Tuesday, January 14, 2014

NY NY

The reason I was away in November was to take part in the New York marathon and then to spend time enjoying  a holiday there and in Texas.

I've been putting together a scrapbook of my trip. These are about the only types of photos I bother to scrapbook nowadays, but I've had such fun with this album and the Project Life album I'm working on for my niece (more about that another day) that I've decided to make more of an effort to capture images of daily life and put together an Instagram album for 2014. Not quite a daily photo type album, but something similar which I hope will let me look back on the year and enjoy re-living those everyday ordinary moments. So hopefully this year you'll see more layouts and photo work (as one of my aims is to really come to grips with Photoshop Elements as well.)

So here are a couple of layouts from my NY album. Had such a fantastic experience in the marathon (running a personal best) and a wonderful holiday afterwards. NY is definitely the city that never sleeps!

P1030411_new

Apologies for some slightly blurry looking images. I have a hard time taking photos with the page protectors which seem to reflect so much. If anyone has some tips for minimising reflections I'd be happy to hear them!


P1030429_new

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, Looking forward to you wonderful trip. A good way to see New York, when you not visiting. Good for planning, good for sharing. An Texas will be so different, warm an cozy..... have a good day.

    ReplyDelete