Monday, December 28, 2009

Altered recipe tin

My latest project is thanks to Jacque Pedersen who was offering an altered recipe tin virtual card class.  Loved the look of this and thought it would make a nice gift.  Here is my trial run.  The tin is the mini Provo Craft top loading tin.  Paper and stamps from Stampin' Up! The recipe cards are a bit fiddly but I'm using my tin for  special recipes that bring back great memories of friends and family who gave them to me and food I ate growing up!

Here is the box:



And the top:



The inside, with dividers:



And here is one of the recipe cards:



All in all, the project was a success and I'd do the tins again.  Of course, they needn't hold recipes - could be used to gift any small item.

Supplies
Paper - SU Bella Rose designer paper, chocolate chip, riding hood red, whisper white
Stamps - SU From the kitchen of
Ink - SU chocolate chip
Accessories - SU markers, rub ons, brads, ribbon, button, linen thread

No comments:

Post a Comment