Friday, August 03, 2012

ATC cards

I recently went to a meeting of the Altered Book Club at my local scrapbook shop. It's a group which meets monthly, originally to learn about making altered books, but now almost exclusively to swap ATC cards, There's a different theme each month and about 15 turn up to swap ideas and catch up.

I had fun making my first ATC cards last month, so thought I'd do the same again.  This month's theme was 'weather' and these are the cards I ended up with. Great variety!

P1020055_new


2 comments:

  1. these are lovely Anne, what a wonderful idea your local craft store has, would love to be there to share with them. I see your sun ray and love it.....hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds really fun. I used to get in to those card swaps online and then felt weird about sending out someone else's card to a friend or relative if I was a cardmaker. But gosh you got some cute ones there - quite the variety indeed!
    And look at all those rose birthday cards - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete