Monday, October 29, 2012

Marathon and MIM #88

Hope your Sunday is going well.  I spent mine completing my first marathon - woo hoo! A time of 4hrs 31 which was just 30 seconds off my goal time. Pretty pleased that I finished and enjoyed most of it.  The last few kilometres were hard work, but it was awesome to have so many from the running group either participating or supporting on the course. Next year my goal is to do the NY marathon - can't wait!

Since I was resting up yesterday in preparation for the big day, I managed to make a card for this week's Make it Monday over at PTI. The challenge was to use both positive and negative die cuts on a project. Here's one which features Beautiful Butterflies. Love that set!

P1020143_new
Supplies

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first marathon, Anne. What an awesome accomplishment! Your card is pretty awesome too. I love all the colours and patterns used in the butterfly cuts. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did sooo good in both jobs the running and the card. This is fantastic. Just awesome,love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who even attempts a marathon impresses me as I am not a runner. Love to walk and used to play several sports but just can't get into running. Congrats, Anne, on this major accomplishment. Secondly, I love your soft and suble card with butterflies in flight. The red happy really adds pop. Great take on this challenge!

    ReplyDelete