Friday, November 02, 2012

Nine weeks til Christmas...

And I've just about finished most of my preparations. I've made a few calendars to give as gifts this year.  Great way to use up patterned paper!  I have a perpetual calendar generator that works with Photoshop Elements and that's what I used to create the mini calendar blocks. Nice thing is it produces calendars in a variety of languages, so I was able to make this calendar for one of my German speaking cousins in Vienna:


P1020136_new

And this one for a local friend:

P1020137_new

Supplies Other - SU patterned paper,  cd calendar cases

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, you are a clever lady, These are so nice, and useful. Your cousin will appreciate the thoughtfulness making the calendar especially in her language....have a good day.

    ReplyDelete