Thursday, April 25, 2013

Christmas take 2

Yes, just getting a head start on some cards. I don't like having that rush at the end of the year, especially as I'll be away for 3 weeks in November (in NYC running the marathon - more about that later!)

Normally I choose one design and make 30-40 cards, but this year I think I might experiment a bit more and come up with one or two more options. Does you good to have a little fling now and then :)

P1020996_new

Supplies
Paper - PTI stamper's select white, rustic cream, enchanted evening, kraft; SU paper
Stamps - PTI Star of Wonder
Ink - Amuse navy, Versamark
Accessories - clear embossing powder, silver glitter glue, metal dots, cricut machine, foam tape

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, this is a beautiful design, love the print papers and the big star. Just well done.....have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete