Sunday, February 02, 2014

MIM #150 window screen

Seems like it's ages since I took part in a PTI Make it Monday challenge. But I was inspired by Melissa Phillips' innovative window screen technique and decided to give it a go. You can check out the video here.

Here's what I came up with. It's a filler card for the Project Life album I'm doing for my niece (more on that later).

P1030478


I enjoyed the die cutting so much, I decided to make another smaller filler card, this time with a sequin pocket behind it:

P1030479



Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted)
Paper - Maggie Holmes Flea Market PL kit, Crate Paper Flea Market 6x6; pure poppy, scarlet jewel, autumn rose, vellum card stock
Accessories - Wonderful Words love die, filigree border die, framed out #11 die, hexagon cover plate, sequins, sewing machine, Freckled Fawn wash tape

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, this is a super card. I love the soft background of hearts and the die cut widow is an eye catcher.... good job....have a good week-end

    ReplyDelete