Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Another notebook

I've been decorating more notepads for gifts. I'm tempted to give one to almost everybody I know because I'm having so much fun making them. Great way to use patterned paper and they come together so quickly.  I give the measurements for the cover in an earlier post:



Supplies
Paper - PTI hawaiian shores, new leaf, aqua mist, green boutique patterned paper
Stamps - PTI Take note
Ink -Versafine black

Accessories - PTI notepad, hawaiian shores saddle stitch grosgrain, hawaiian shores, new leaf & aqua mist buttons, rustic cream button twine

7 comments:

  1. Very sweet notepad - love the colour combo and the buttons are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful notebook! I know what you mean - I love making them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute! I love the colors used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I would comment and say great theme, did you code it for yourself? Really looks excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the perfect lil' gifts because really - who can't use this? Male/female, young/old, any profession - - I say make more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, fun! Everyone keeps making such great notebooks. I love this one!

    ReplyDelete