Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Thinking of you

I love this little envelope - cut with an svg file and my cricut. The little letter inside pulls out so I can write a message on it.

These flower centres from Prima are great - they make handmade flower embellies look so realistic!  I think I need to order a few more :)

Photobucket

Supplies
Paper - PTI stamper's select white, Pink Paislee Sweetness patterned paper
Stamps - PTI Asian Fusion (sentiment)
Ink - Versafine onyx black, vintage tea dye duo
Accessories - PTI Beautiful Blooms dies, envelope svg, MemrieMare cabbage rose ribbon, Prima flower centre, fabric glue, foam tape

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty colour combo and the oft bow is just gorgeous. The envelope is really a cute addition to the front of the card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO pretty! - - and I love the colors...that vintage feel is so sooothing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Anne! Love the little envelope w/ message and the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete