Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Birthday wishes

My aunt's birthday is at the beginning of November.  I've made her this set of notecards as a gift and today I made a birthday card to accompany them.  Since she loves flowers, I used a rolled rose  that I cut with my cricut.  My next challenge is to try and cut one of these using felt.  Will let you know if it works!

Photobucket



Supplies
Paper -  SU sahara sand, PTI scarlet jewel, ocean tides, vintage cream
Stamps - PTI Mat Stack 3 collection, Round and Round (sentiment), Hero Arts Envelope Pattern
Ink - Versafine onyx black, versamark
Accessories - matstack svg, banner svg, rolled rose svg, clear embossing powder, foam tape

1 comment:

  1. Great card, Anne. The rolled rose is beautiful and I love the way you've layered it on the darker coloured mat stack. Very rich looking!!

    ReplyDelete