Monday, April 09, 2012

I {heart} Memory Box dies

I've only recently discovered Memory Box dies, including their Madison window dies which you can check out here. I've just made a couple of cards using the small window and window box and can't wait to make some more. I can think of all sorts of possibilities including using the window shutters and designing some fantastic indoor and outdoor scenes. Or what about a wreath on the window for a Christmas card?

I used the wildflower patch die for the flowers in the window box and used this great tip on the Poppy Stamps blog to keep the flowers in one block which makes them easier to use.

I sure hope Memory Box keep producing some more great dies!

P1010847_new


Supplies

1 comment:

  1. I love those little flowers in the window box! So cute on your card! I have the window dies, but not the box & flower dies, lol! but you may be changing my mind...eek, lol.

    ReplyDelete