Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Project Life haul

I've decided to get back into scrapbooking and thought I'd give Project Life a go this year. The main motivation for doing more is my little niece due in September and I'm going to do an album of her first year.

Project Life is available here through Craft House in Wellington, so I recently placed an order and look what got delivered:

P1030056_new

I decided to go with the baby kit in neutral and also got some patterned paper for making extra embellishments etc. I ended up getting 2 packs of the page protectors - a large pack of Pages A-G  and a small pack of the others. I also couldn't resist the month dividers.

I set up the first page to see what it would look like. I see what others have commented, that it can get a bit 'same same' using nothing but the kit, so have decided to use other colours as well and will make use of other patterned paper and supplies I have around home:

P1030057_new

I made journaling cards using Papertrey Ink stamps and dies and some My Mind's Eye paper:

P1030054_new

2 comments:

  1. OH! Anne, it is going to be a beautiful album. I love the page with the hanging hearts. A good idea. lots of interesting designs and textures to work with. ...Project Life and the Craft House has a lovely kit. good to be there so not the heavy postage.....enjoy , can't wait to see it finished.....have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible gift! I love these journaling cards that you made, especially those stitched hearts.

    ReplyDelete