Friday, July 26, 2013

PTI July Blog Hop

Haven't taken part in a blog hop for a while but I liked the look of the colour combinations which are the inspiration for this month and thought I might have a go at a project or two.  I used this inspiration photo

And here's what I came up with. It's not a card - it's an embellishment for the Project Life album I'm putting together to celebrate my niece's first year. Funny thing about this embellie - I made it for the Make it Monday spruce up your sentiments challenge - only of course there was no such challenge!  Betsy Veldman's tips for using sentiments (which you can check out here) were for the Design Team Tips series. Oh well - at least I'm organised well in advance for the Blog Hop :)

P1030079_new

Supplies
Paper - PTI stamper's select white; Project Life Designer Paper
Stamps - PTI Ruby Rose; Paper Smooches Pretty Phrases
Ink - Versafine onyx black; Amuse
Accessories - foam tape

8 comments:

  1. OH! Anne, this is lovely. I love the layout the flowers and colors, just gorgeous, embellishment, an an idea for a card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the PS sentiment with these florals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty - love the flowers and spruced up sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet -- I love all of those happy flowers framing the sentiment :) (I feel like Bob Ross, happy flowers, ha ha ha) beautiful job on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your layering with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous spray of flowers and I love, love how you colored in the sentiment. It adds such a fun touch...I'm going to have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete