Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stamp-a-Faire - sugar coated embellishments

Another of the Stamp-a-Faire challenges was to create some sweet sugar coated embellishments using glitter. You can check out the details and videos here.

I'd have liked to try out Danielle's striped die cut look, but the only sentiment dies I have are much too fine so I decided to apply glitter to the whole word instead. I layered a piece of cardstock with scor-tape and then ran the two layers through my big shot. And this is the result:

P1030125_new

Supplies (PTI unless otherwise noted)
Paper - kraft, rustic cream, sweet blush, pure poppy; green from stash
Stamps - Tremendous Treats
Ink - Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories - wonderful words die, limitless layers dies, ribbon; copics; prisma glitter; foam tape; score-tape

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, haven't tried this technique. sounds easy peasy, an sure turned out well.

    ReplyDelete