Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Project Life #18

Time for another look at the PL album I'm doing for my niece. The time is flying by and soon it'll be finished. Boy has the time gone fast!

Here's a spread from the end of month 8 and beginning of month 9. You can see I'm mixing in some 12 x 12 layouts along with the PL pocket pages - just for a bit of variety.

The 'filmstrip' on the left page uses a Photoshop Elements quick frame around each photo and then I just put all 3 pictures on a new canvas. Really pleased with the look.  The right hand page features some pretty blooms from PTI Beautiful Brushstrokes set which was part of Betsy Veldman's Make it Market Kit of the same name.

P1030663_new


1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne, your albums are so well done, and real family teasure. Zoe is sure growing. Has a lovley smile.

    ReplyDelete