Friday, July 13, 2012

Birdie best wishes

I've been having a bit of a clear out, trying to use up old paper and stickers that I've been hoarding  storing for a while. Recently I've been more restrained as far as buying patterned paper is concerned, mainly because I still have a few pads to use up!  I have such good intentions when I buy a pack of paper, but have usually had enough of it about half way through.

These are some remnants from Basic Grey's Curio collection. My Aunt is very fond of birds, so this will be the perfect card for her.

P1020047_new
Supplies

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bird Anne, know what you mean with paper, seems we use more plain card stock faster than prints, guess because we cut the prints up so much into different sizes and that stretches the amount...but makes alot of scraps......have a good day.....hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same with this particular collection - although for me it seems like I didn't like it as much as I thought I would once I got it. But I too used this bird - LOL The best part of the set ha! I have tried to be more discerning when I buy patterned papers and really looking at all the sheets before I buy and if there aren't many that I like or KNOW I will use, I'll pass. Just too too much waste. I have started going back to old and unused packs and making big things out of them like banners and gift card pockets just to get them used up. But ANYWAY - this is a great card - so full of life and color!

    ReplyDelete