Monday, November 23, 2009

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #107

This is my 2nd challenge for the weekend. Of course, the sensible thing might have been to make one card for the two challenges, but I didn't see Beate's til I'd already worked out my earlier card for Dawn's colour challenge!

So here is my card.  My inspiration was the glitter 'ornament' I made earlier today which of course made me think of Christmas.  The image is from Papertrey Ink's giga guidelines set which is turning out to be so useful.  I stamped the image using chocolate chip ink, then used my 2 way glue pen and some clear glitter.  Must be the dark ink that gives it that interesting colour. 




Supplies:
Paper - SU chocolate chip, riding hood red, bella rose designer paper
Images - PTI giga guidelines, signature christmas
Ink - SU chocolate chip
Accessories - SU chocolate chip ribbon, SU button, 2 way glue pen, glitter, dimensional

No comments:

Post a Comment