Saturday, November 28, 2009

Retro Birthday card

I've been playing with some of my new stamps from Papertrey Ink and decided to use some of the images from floral frenzy to make this birthday card for a friend.  I paired it with some fun colours from Stampin' Up! which give it a bit of a retro feel. Reminds me of a dress I had when I was about 10!

The sentiment is from PTI's birthday basics and I cut out the frame for the sentiment using my cricut and the Storybook cartridge.  Seem to be using that shape a lot at the moment. 



Supplies:
Paper - cream card from stash, SU chocolate chip, tangerine tango, summer sun, good morning sunshine designer paper
Images - PTI floral frenzy, polka dot basics II,  birthday basics
Ink - SU chocolate chip
Accessories - buttons, linen thread, paper piercer, circut die cut

No comments:

Post a Comment