Friday, April 02, 2010

Becky's compose a card #7

I've been hovering and checking out Becky's Compose a Card challenges and finally decided to take part in one today.

It was quite a challenge - not entirely sure why. Maybe the dimensions? Anyway, this is what I came up with using the gorgeous PTI black felt, and the butterfly die. I made my own yellow patterned paper using one of the flowers from Asian Fusion and Versamark ink.  Still trying to use up some of my scraps so this worked well for that!




Supplies
Paper - SU baja breeze, yellow sun, cream card from stash
Stamps - PTI asian fusion, blooming button bits
Ink - Versamark, Memento black
Accessories - PTI butterfly die, My Mind's Eye buttons, sewing machine, cuttlebug spots & dots embossing folder

9 comments:

  1. What a fun challenge!! Lovin' the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Anne! Love the embossing & the vertical sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job on the challenge ...... the butterfly really pops off the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The butterfly is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ablsolutely fresh and springy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love that embossing folder and they way you added the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I am going to play along today too! Great job with the challenge, I like your take!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! I really love your butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card really cought my eye! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete