Thursday, April 01, 2010

Butterflies

Thought this was the perfect card for using up some scraps. Here is a super simple card with a 'flock' of butterflies which I cut using PTI's butterfly die. The paper is from my all time favourite SU designer paper pack Bella Rose.  The butterflies are all popped out using dimensionals.

Supplies
Paper - PTI stampers select white, SU kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, Bella Rose designer paper
Stamps - PPTI polka dot basics
Ink - Versamark
Accessories - button, SU grosgrain ribbon, foam mounting tape, clear embossing powder

11 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used. Great card and I so love the butterflies ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colors and love the button in the middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect!! I love that color combo and all those happy butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love all the different patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card! Love Bella Rose!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this card. Really great job with all the butterflies! Such a clever way to use them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those butterflies, very nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to use up scraps! I love Bella Rose, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I Love the colors of the butterflies!! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really, really want the butterfly die...awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice colors & I love a layout that gives so many possibilites.

    ReplyDelete