Saturday, March 12, 2011

Make it Monday #5

I've finally had time to make a card for a Make it Monday challenge over at PTI - mainly because this was something I'd already started working on!  This week's challenge is to incorporate distressed edges. I used some white ink around the edges of this card and also distressed the top layer. I didn't want anything that looked too distressed, so just used my fingernail!



Photobucket


Supplies
Paper - PTI scarlet jewel, DCWV Marisposa paper stack
Stamps - PTI Butterfly Dreams (sentiment)
Ink - Versamark, PTI fresh snow
Accessories - Tulle, white embossing powder, clear rinestones, sewing machine, clear rinestones

5 comments:

  1. Annie this is just LOVELY!!!!
    Have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tulle is SO cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a GORGEOUS card, I love that layout. The tule on the side, with the rhinestones looks AMAZING, i'm going to have to try that out. I also really like the butterfly scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ack, how did I miss this post? I LOVE your card! I recognize the patterned paper and the tulle w/ rhinestones is soo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love how you cut out an element from the mariposa paper! The tulle---now that is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete