Thursday, April 21, 2016

Way back when - 90s album

One of my big projects for this year is going through several photo albums of the time I spent in the UK and Europe in the early 90s and scrapping the best photos and scanning remainder so I have a digital record of everything.

it's fun to relive a lot of experiences from those times - I'm so grateful for all the opportunities I had to travel and meet new people, see all sorts of amazing places. Here's one of my recent layouts - a spread from a holiday in Portugal.







3 comments:

  1. love the use of the orange...really highlights the blue skies and sea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love scrapping older photos. So fun! I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo strips. Great design to include many photos. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete